Hello from Seadoo Seascooter!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello SCUBAOZZY2
It would be useful to know where you are based, so I can find out who in our network can fastest assist you. Just this one message is like receiving an anonymous phone call. I can help you if you pass us more information. Appreciate

astatula,florida
usa
about 30 minutes from orlando,florida

i purchased the explorer in november 2008 and put about 4 freshwater dives on it.i stored it for 2 months and then i took it out to use it but i could never get it to work anymore...the lights on the scooter do not turn on or anything (yes i let it charge overnight). i live in central florida area, where can i send this scooter to get it repaired? thanks in advance, ozzy

this was my previous post..thanks

SCUBAOZZY2
We have our own dealers in FL but Best to contact our CA office, they store all parts if needed. Direct contact gene@sportdimension.com. / Gene Paraz. He can help you out. If not helped fast enough just drop me a message on seadooseascooter@stallionsport.com and I'll push your case.
Best/Marcel

thank you marcel, i sent a e-mail and just waiting for answer..i will post an update.

Salt water had gotten into my VS and effected the board- very minor - most likely from having it nose up after use. I purchased a new board and it's good to go. Just thinking to seal the lower compartment a little better. Got new o-rings to help. Now I just have to bring it when I dive :)

My first post on these forums so forgive me if I'm breaking protocol in posting this in this thread. I've recently aquired a Sea-Doo Explorer (Original ZS7A) from a buddy (no longer working). It appears the shaft seal has failed leading to a gearbox and motor compartment flood. The electrics are now repaired but the original cause of failure remains. Looking at the shaft seals, they apear to be a pair of quad o-rings which are a little under specced for the job. Is there anyway of upgrading these seals to something suitable (mechanical face seals?)? Any advice from people that have had this issue and found a solution would be awesome. Failing that I might completely gut it and use it for the basis of a DIY DPV.

SEA DRAGON
Thanks for your question

Please get a direct line with our CA office, they store all parts if needed. Direct contact gene@sportdimension.com. / Gene Paraz. He can help you out. If not helped fast enough just drop me a message on seadooseascooter@stallionsport.com and I'll push your case.
Best/Marcel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom