Hello from San Pedro, Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Carey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks for allowing me to join this group! I was looking for a place to have my reg serviced and stumbled upon this group! My wife and I built a small hotel on the beach here in San Pedro-Twisted Palm Villas, and have been trying to live the dream for the last 6 years.

Working my way through certifications and recently completed rescue diver. Learning every time I hop on a boat!

Our dive community is starting to show signs of organizing and we have a small, close-knit group as a core. We've started up a Facebook group called Scubaholics Dive Belize, so check us out and come for a visit! We try hard to incorporate dive tourists into our group, and seems like we always have nice trips in the planning...so you will surely be welcomed, and maybe stumble onto a dive most visitors never hear about!

We love meeting divers, so if you come to Belize, hit us up. Theres always a cold drink in the fridge!

Thanks for allowing me to join this group! I was looking for a place to have my reg serviced and stumbled upon this group! My wife and I built a small hotel on the beach here in San Pedro-Twisted Palm Villas, and have been trying to live the dream for the last 6 years.

Working my way through certifications and recently completed rescue diver. Learning every time I hop on a boat!

Our dive community is starting to show signs of organizing and we have a small, close-knit group as a core. We've started up a Facebook group called Scubaholics Dive Belize, so check us out and come for a visit! We try hard to incorporate dive tourists into our group, and seems like we always have nice trips in the planning...so you will surely be welcomed, and maybe stumble onto a dive most visitors never hear about!

We love meeting divers, so if you come to Belize, hit us up. Theres always a cold drink in the fridge!
I did little elbow a few years ago, what a great dive on the Atoll. Belize will always be my favorite dive spot, it was my first shark encounter, a juvenile nurse shark.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Very pleased to have you join us.

I've hundreds of dives out of San Pedro! A bit jealous that you are there and I am not. :wink:

How are things with the Covid-19 situation? I am scheduled to be there between Jan 4 - 12th.

Back
Top Bottom