Hello From Istanbul, Turkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello there to everyone. This is my first post on here I just jjoined up. I discovered diving last summer at the age of 34 and am very sad that i lost so many years...it changed my life...I am 35 years old from Turkey working as an airline pilot. I will have my first vacation in June to go diving in Koh Tao for 10 days. I have signed up for my PADI open water and advanced open water courses there.

I will be very happy to get any tips inputs and ideas about what to expect what to do how to view things...and would love to talk about future dive holidays and get valuable input from advanced and experienced divers!

Hello!

Welcome to the board and the underwater world. (remember it is only time and money )

There is a very active certainly experienced Turkish diver who regularly posts on the vintage thread. I would suggest that you zoom over there and tie up with him.

As an ex-captain USAF in the Korean war I came to know and certainly appreciate the Turks - Certainly glad they were on our side...and with all your terrorist attacks it appears we are once again side by side.

Once again Welcome!

SDM

Welcome to SB. Be careful it can be very addicting.

Hoşgeldiniz !

Some of my regular dive buddies are Turkish army, based in north Cyprus, I can recommend Çiğ Köfte and ayran on the beach after a dive :)

Dive safe and enjoy - Phil

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom