Hello from… all over

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris002

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

Been lurking for a while and didn’t realize I never made an account. Currently in the last stretch of my year of traveling.

The past year I dived in Australia, Thailand, Indonesia… The Great Barrier Reef, Koh Tao, Bali (Amed, Tulamben, Nusa) and Komodo. I think that’s all the spots.

I have close to 200 dives since April. In July I did my rescue diver and dive master courses and it was awesome. I love being around the ocean, in it, and under it.

Planning on getting a housing for my Sony soon so I can make some better video’s underwater. I would like to somehow make a living off that (who wouldn’t right).

Other than that I think my next plans are to get dry suit certified when I go back to the PNW for the holidays. I would also like to start learning tech, I find the theory and planning fun.

Here’s a video I made during the last few days I was on Koh Tao.

Hi, there are many jobs for people who can make videos, particularly on liveaboards. I have friends who do it, and they make decent money while diving at great spots. You just have to be quick with the editing. Good luck with your diving career.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom