Hello from Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olububble

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, long time lurker coming up for air :).
I started diving about 5 years, got my OW & AOW in Koh Tao, Thailand. Didn't dive for long while and lately resumed diving with trips to Taganga, COL and Curacao. Only got about 50 dives and looking to do more diving both locally Florida and nearby warm locations.

I am similar as I am from MA but have only really dived in the Philippines when extending my work trips. Got my ow and aow there. Only dive I did here was my refresher course in a pool.

I have looked into diving here, and also getting my family ow certified. The dive shop said that they recommend bringing the kids to a warmer to spot to learn so that they don’t get scared off from the cold and having to dress head to toe in neoprene.

Am interested in resources you have found for diving and also training here. I am looking to get my rescue cert here this summer. Unfortunately Mass Diving in Natick may be going out of business so I have to find another dive shop here as well.

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Florida has an amazing diverse array of diving. Many people hit the upper Florida Keys (particular Key Largo) for shallow reef diving over hard bottom, and the option of deep wrecks. For big animal action, there's Jupiter, FL. And much more.

Richard.

I am similar as I am from MA but have only really dived in the Philippines when extending my work trips. Got my ow and aow there. Only dive I did here was my refresher course in a pool.

I have looked into diving here, and also getting my family ow certified. The dive shop said that they recommend bringing the kids to a warmer to spot to learn so that they don’t get scared off from the cold and having to dress head to toe in neoprene.

Am interested in resources you have found for diving and also training here. I am looking to get my rescue cert here this summer. Unfortunately Mass Diving in Natick may be going out of business so I have to find another dive shop here as well.
Don't have a local dive shop yet but once the weather warms up, I'll be looking. Maybe one day I'll be willing to dive locally but not right now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom