Hello from England! Tech divers, I need some advice on Apeks flight regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New member here! Excited to be a part of this forum. I have found alot of great information here over the past few years. Thought it was about time I joined.

I have been trying to sell my Apeks flight regulators (warm water regs, rated to 10 degrees celcius only). Due to the covid situation, and no one diving warm water abroad from England, i have decided to keep the regs. I am moving into tech diving and know down the line I am going to have to buy stage/deco regs. Does anyone know any reason why I could not use the Apeks flight regs as stage/deco regs up to 100% O2 and down to 60 metres? My tech diving will be abroad and will not be colder than 10 degrees celcius. Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am fairly new to tech diving. It would be great if I could use the regs and not have to stash them away. I already have Apeks XTX 50 twinset setup regs for back gas.

Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom