Hello from Colorado, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

syonker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Gang,

My dive buddy has been on here for a while so thought I'd sign up! :lotsalove:

He and I both can dive Dry Suits (so we've been diving already this year in the 39-degree water at Aurora and Chatfield). If anyone wants to tag along just get a hold of me. I'm trying to put together a dive this weekend, but being a brand-new Dad :rofl3:, I have to kinda "play it by ear".

Warm Regards to All,

Spencer Yonker

Spencer,

WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD !!!

This is a great place to learn and to share that which you have learned.

Altitude dives in a dry suit!!! Should call yourselves the Colorado Blimp Divers !!! :D

Once again, may I welcome you to ScubaBoard and wish for you, as always . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . . .
. . . and safer ascents !!!

The Kraken

Howdy Kraken,

I *must* say, the "Colorado Blimp Divers" literally had me laugh out loud so hard that my wife was downright concerned. Thanks for that coment! :rofl3:

Funny you should mention that though, and even funnier is the fact that the following photo pretty much illustrates what you refer to....yep, that's *me*!. Over-Inflated to stay warm between dives. :cold:

20090419SY_SMALL.jpg

Thanks again for the great words.

Regards,

-S

Great picture Spencer..... You are in the same "pond" that my family and I did our open water dive in.....although it was sunny and July!!! Chatfield right?

Hi Melissa,

Yep, that's Chatfield (Kingfisher Ponds) alright.

...love the glass Octopus "Avatar". :)

-S

:wave: Hi Spencer! Welcome to SB!

Back
Top Bottom