Selky charters / kyaa blow off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too think this is getting "icky". Business is business, I've fd'up a few jobs over the years, and read about it the next day ONLINE, OUCH! That's the way it is today, it's not "social media" magic, it's just how business is done today. Cover your ass and do your best! I don't excuse non Coms. from the Capt., that will hurt EVERY business relationship.

I also feel if you think an S/B member(diver) has REAL personal issues and you REALLY want to help??, then message them direct... or itz jus' another stupid kid size "flame'a'thon"... HTH...

Be Safe Out There!

To the Capt., suck it up, gut it out, it happened, try to make it better.... that's the CRUX
Mr Divebum, very nice of you to point that out. Now, I know this is social media, and we're spossed to act like adults, right? I didn't want say this but its been the only responsible adult way to handle something that you belong to as a player, diver, socialite networking....Instead of making it public, go face to face and be patient. It make the whole activity of the grownups that dive. We look rather grammar school behavior. Lot of people dive, but is's a small world. Exactly get over it. Suck it up and book another. Scubatude nailed it. That operation works very hard and they're passionate about delivering. It's not about "hey look at me, look what I can do." That is something I put above the rest of worlds lame dressing up in a suit and tie to get a job at walmart. And then being a slacker. I go to jobs with a clearance in my hand and on purpose I look like crap, look like I just rolled out of the planter, and I don't care, because it's not about what we look like, it's what we can do. And then every day you have room for improvements. And we just can't be perfect. OUCH!

---------- Post added December 10th, 2014 at 01:47 PM ----------

this is what's strange about dirty laundry...On this forum if there's conflict, there's 15000 view and years of commenting of what? waste of time. does anyone really want to answer for kyaa and predict she did or didn't do something? I'm not positive but I've never seen a girl captain before, they're rare, and she's up there in the front spots on her command. She runs the show good. The customers are regulars and laid back happy easy going nice people. Jules, is nothing less than bad ass as well.

Lol! tomfchrist! I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change my friend! Obviously it's far to complex to explain it all to you, and I'll share why, do you see ok, and you can read, modern English, right? If you have comprehended that series of basic questions, and have answered yes to those, all, then it should be fairly simple to go a little slower and maybe examine the first 4 words in my second post that I spelled out correctly, except I didn't use Capitalization on "no, and I misspelled your name" (which I should have corrected, because somehow that is viewed as potential problems on this SB forum.) By the way, that was address to you, and it answered your question. Pardon me that I don't use "reply with quote" or Spell and Grammar check this superfluous content. I type at around 45 wpm and I rarely look back. Here's the deal, for you, No tomfchrist, I'm not. Was the answer to your only question to me of "Are you really trying to defend the fact that she completely stood up a group that came from across the country?" Crushing your statement "It certainly didn't address anything I asked you in relation to your post." Go ahead and look it back over. You might want to ask yourself if you're ok? I'll play along with the drugs, alcohol and mental illness comment. It seems recent attempts to make insinuations that drinking a beer an hour after a 30 minute dive in 30fsw, with no uncontrolled ascent, no blasting past lol, safety stops, was using poor judgement, talking about the choice to consume one. I might be the slow one, if you're indirectly stating you have a drug, alcohol and mental illness, I wouldn't make fun of you or anyone. Seek treatment. I gotta go, Jerry Springer is on. Don't take it personal, I do know individuals that are constantly pissed at everything. Their happiness is always waiting for "if something changes." And me myself and I pretty much relies on self evaluation, perspective, those of others (to a degree, still important,) and then here comes the Doctor in me that specializes in something very difficult-it's called Change. All one has to do is change the thought, bam!! If one is pissed about something, the change of just be happy for it. Speak it out loud to oneself. And the brain picks that up and "follow the leader!" Instantly changes chemistry in the brain, muscles in the facial expression of a smile, creates more endorphin output, by the hypothalamus, I think it's called dopa-mine, or dopa-yours? That's all I was trying to say, if you didn't get it, you can forget about it. Fret about it, if it makes better sense to you. I would ask you if you were one of the three, but I'm hoping you have a good day, and if you do run into people that are different than you, it's ok.

So you are saying that you have a habit of going off on random tangents? Tell me it isn't so.

I could care less if you spell my name incorrectly.

It is hard for someone to handle the OP's situation face to face with Kyaa, considering she stood him up and subsequently completely ignored him.

Friendly advise??? It would help if you write in separate bullets or paragraphs. All of what you write comes across as a giant rant that makes no sense.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom