Hello from clearwater.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The very best dive charter in this area is Capt Rod and the Plunger (727) 443-6731
A very close second best is Capt Ty of the Barbara Lee (727) 688-3304
Third best would go to Capt Earl (727) 271-7087

He does. Another local charter is Tanks-A-Lot, they are also supporters of this board: Scuba Dive Florida - Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Diving Tampa, Clearwater, St.Petersburg - Dive Trip Charter Boat If you'd like to know of anymore, just ask. I have a list with names and numbers... oh one more that supports the board and charters in this area is Chad Carney: Florida Skin Diver  Mobile Scuba

Will you post the SB user names for these charters in case there are people that may not be familiar with them?

Also, do they offer any sort of discounts to SB members?

Hello locals. I am a newbie looking for some guidance on the local diving areas.

Hey there ! Glad you asked . We run the most successful and longest running Dive charter in the area (since 1979). Operating from Clearwater City Marina slip #19, Clw Bch. We are open 7 days a week and only carry 6 pax ! Gear rental is available at the boat and parking within a few feet of the dock. Hope this helps !!
Rod
(727)443-6731

Welcome to the board Rod! I am glad you've finally joined :)

I have never seen any. Where are they normally posted? (Forum) Is there any coming soon?

I am aware of Chad's lectures, they are very informative even for experienced divers. Something I would recommend to ALL divers.

You will have to do your own research. The "search function" comes in quite handy. If you seriously need a list of captain, as I said go back and look at my posts. Actaully for over a month I had in my sig 4-5 captains in this area - along with their phone numbers. That sig line was only changed a week or so ago. As for those captains that support this forum and post regularly, it is not my job to keep you up-to-date on the goings on of SB. Again, pay attention for yourself that is all anyone can do. I am sure you know of Capt. Ty? He posts here as well. AGain lots of informative helpful people here.

I was looking for information about Tanks offering discounts to Scubaboard members. Obviously this is information you dont want to direct anyone too....................hmmmm
Why not?

I was looking for information about Tanks offering discounts to Scubaboard members. Obviously this is information you dont want to direct anyone too....................hmmmm
Why not?

If you're interested in receiving a discount from Tanks a Lot, you might try PMing them directly instead of expecting others do your work for you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom