Hello from Alaska

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midnitesun64

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I am from Fairbanks, AK.
First dove in 2005 in Cozumel, then in 2008 in Hawaii. Test The Waters dive shop got me through my pool work last Feruary and I did my open water dives dives and got my open water certain in FIJI. Haven't found the opportunity to dive much in AK. Will be going to Turks & Caicos and am looking forward to diving. My son dove in FIJI with me and he has interest in getting certified, and I do need a dive buddy. I am interested in underwater photo. Would like to rent something in T&C . Thanks for the forum

check out the alaska polar bears forum for local diving. Alaska diving is pretty good.

Midnitesun64,

Welcome to ScubaBoard. My daughter is my primary dive buddy too. We learned togeather and it is always something that we will share. Now my brother is certified and my daughter's BF wants to get certified...plus other extended family and friends. Diving has been great for our family.

Have a great day and Break-up is coming soon.

~Michael~
:wave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom