Hello fellow seafarers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortuga James

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I saw this forum for the first time today and decided I would join as a member. I thought that may be I could only see one thread because I had not signed up, but now that I have there is only one thread.

Not to worry. Hello, my name is James and I run a boat out of Morehead City, NC. She is named Tortuga and the business website is www.tortugacharters.net

I hope this forum takes off, because it could be a wonderful resource for all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this forum for the first time today and decided I would join as a member. I thought that may be I could only see one thread because I had not signed up, but now that I have there is only one thread.

Not to worry. Hello, my name is James and I run a boat out of Morehead City, NC. She is named Tortuga and the business website is www.tortugacharters.com

I hope this forum takes off, because it could be a wonderful resource for all of us.

Hey Captain,

No need to be a member to see the posts here, but in order to get your Captain's Badge under Quick Links/Group Preferences you'll have to be a member of the group, like you already did.

Morehead's a great place....use to keep my boat in New Bern area. Thanks for joining and check back often.

Good Diving,

Hi,
Hopefully we'll get enough people to join that we are able to swap information and make it better for all of us.
Looking forward to it!
Gene

Back
Top Bottom