Regulator catalog for identification (Or the creation of one)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SunkenHead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello friends. I am wondering if there is a catalog or gallery of every (or almost every) regulator created over time. I am asking this because I see pictures of first stages I can't ID, and think a catalog would be a very good resource.

If there is not, I leave the idea to create one floating over here. I can't do it alone because of a lack of knowledge, but I have a suggestion. All it would take is for every interested party to post a (good) picture of a regulator they own, along with model, brand and any information available. A community fed catalog. Of course, a more organized caalog would need the help of the admin of this website, but that is if and only if the idea lifts off.

Cheers!

I've done something along this line a while ago. (First Stages)

Take things in there with a grain of salt, I'm positive there are multiple mistakes. If someone knows certain things better, feel free to point them out and I will correct my records.

I do have a file for second stages as well, let me know if that would help.

I've done something along this line a while ago. (First Stages)

Take things in there with a grain of salt, I'm positive there are multiple mistakes. If someone knows certain things better, feel free to point them out and I will correct my records.

I do have a file for second stages as well, let me know if that would help.
Tanks A Lot, I would love a copy of your list. One thing that always bothered me when working on regs is that I cannot look up Model numbers and Serial numbers to identify regs. Any work you have done would be an asset!

Tanks A Lot, I would love a copy of your list. One thing that always bothered me when working on regs is that I cannot look up Model numbers and Serial numbers to identify regs. Any work you have done would be an asset!

What I gathered you can find here. This is very much a work in progress, sometimes I add to it a couple of times a month, sometimes a few month nothing. All depends on how it goes.

A wiki would probably work well, and there are various free wiki hosts out there.

What I gathered you can find here. This is very much a work in progress, sometimes I add to it a couple of times a month, sometimes a few month nothing. All depends on how it goes.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom