hello everyone...my first post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Thought i would just say hi to everyone,looks like a pretty cool board.just registered here but been diving since 96' & full cave certified since 98'...had a 2 year hiatus from the sport but have recently decided to get back into it..went caving a couple of weeks ago & luckily it seems like it is like riding a bike,things went pretty smooth after the first dive or 2,luckily..lol .like to go wreckdiving to i live in North Carolina but been blown out last 3 times i tried.glad i have my cave diving to fall back on.hehe.

dive safe everyone,

Gregthecaver

Welcome Back.!!!! :dazzler1:

Welcome to SB, should fill out you profile with a bit more details about yourself. Anyways good to have a new member of the every addicting world of SB.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Don't forget to check out the NC Wreck Divers forum for a few of your neighbours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom