Heading to Oahu 3/10 - 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some info in post " late February Oahu" a couple posts down. We will be trying kaimana divers most likely, and maybe ocean legends
I'd steer clear of Ocean Legends. Go with Kaimana Divers.

Hey James,

Would be very keen to hear your experience with these guys as they are close the where we are staying.

Sure thing!

Would be very keen to hear your experience with these guys as they are close the where we are staying.
I dove with Kaimana divers back in early December. A well run operation, with friendly, skilled divemasters (instructors) who give the appropriate amount of space that you need. They were great at picking you up from your hotel and dropping you off. For those who need more attention, they keep a very close eye and make sure you are comfortable and enjoying yourself. For more experienced folks, they give you more rope, but I generally stayed close as they knew where all the cool stuff was. My favorite dives were Mario Land and one of the wrecks. I think I dove 3 or 4 days with them. Also, talk to them about doing night dives. I did that with them, where we ran across an eagle ray at night. Again, Gabe runs a solid operation that is relaxed and safety conscious.

Well so many choices, I'm grateful that I can pick all your brains. Thanks

Hey James,

I'd be interested what you thought as well. I'm not on Scubaboard all that often (owner), but I'm always interested in what people think.

I'd be interested what you thought as well. I'm not on Scubaboard all that often (owner), but I'm always interested in what people think.

Sure thing..I am not too hard to please though. Take me diving, don't make me ascend after 30min, and don't drop my camera... pretty hard to mess that up! :)

Can't say enough good about Kaimana Divers! Can't go wrong with them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom