Heading home to CT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheekymonkey

I'm a Goofy Monkey
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, my names Josh, i'm a student down in Florida, heading home to the Bridgeport area of Connecticut within the week. I will be back for a few months, and am hauling up all my gear. The only New England diving I have done so far was a pair of quarry dives at brownstone, but I have done some cold /crappy viz diving in the UK.
Anyway, looking for other divers, and or a NE diving mentor for the summer to head to some of the right spots with me and get me accustomed to the diving, I am fairly new to tech diving, so I would like to just stick to normal rec diving until I am comfortable in the new enviroment.

PM if your up for doing some diving with somoene thats n00bish to the Northeast.

Josh, if you plan to travel as far as Cape Ann, MA, or Nubble Light, York, ME, I'd be happy to show you around those areas or at least provide info based on personal experience.

Feel free to PM me when the time comes.

Dave C

Hey Josh,
I'm from Litchfield area. I'm looking to get some dives in around the area soon. Ft. Wetherill, RI, Dutch Springs, Brownstone whatever. I need to work on technique I just learned in a class (trim, frog kicks etc.) to prep for DIR-F sometime in the near future. PM me if you want to dive sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom