Headed to Athens...Ya'll come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron203 Great! Hope to see ya'll there!

Timeliner Wow, sorry that you had a bad experience with the management. Anything we need to know so we can avoid a minefield?

IslandFrog Great to hear Aquarena was good last weekend. We'll have to make that one again sometime, too. I'm always ready to go back!

If there's anyone else wanting to make the Athens trip, let me know. We'll bring a picnic big enough to go around for sure!
Have a great one

Timeliner:
It was a personal experience that had nothing to do with the water filled hole or the customers that dive there.

DITTO.

Plus, my blonde (only my hairdresser knows for sure) hair turned a rather lovely shade of avocado green. After being nickled-and-dimed to death for entry, air, quick reg cleaning, etc., it chapped me that the guy that took all my money also knew that my hair was about to freak out. 'Taint a very fun discovery. Guba, tell the blondes in your crowd to wet their hair in the showers first, and maybe apply a very light, non-toxic conditioner before diving, to reduce porosity. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for yall, hope you have a great time and have good vis.

Just my 2 cents. I don't particularly have anything against Athens, I've just had much better experiences at other dive spots. Glad I tried it once, but doubt I'll go back any time soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom