Have you guys seen this MiniB scuba system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can see some lung injuries happening IF the training isn't good enough.

As far as the equipment, I wonder if they will tell you what brand reg they are using? Yes, at <30 feet reg performance isn't as critical but still I want a good reg no matter how deep I go. What about weights? Need them to get down. It might be OK to have on a boat... unless you have gear on the boat.

A buddy kept a 19 cubic ft pony and reg for underwater repairs on his sailboat. He didn't dive off that thing.

Gee, maybe PADI should come up with a specialty course for this. :)

...a made for Cable movie with Lou Diamond Phillips and some others about a guy who was drilling for oil in the swamp...

Seems that there was a gal scientist on board and she suited up to dive and slung on this rig with the little bottle going cross-ways across the small of her back. I posted a question about it when I saw it and was given a short description of what it was.

Wouldn't work for me, the way I suck air, 27 cf wouldn't last me too long at depth.

Oh Geez...

Just strap on a single light-weight backpack, take a an on-line course, and after two short check-out dives with your instructor, you are ready to dive on your own!

OK - who can smell Darwin lurking around the corner here?

Boogie711:
Oh Geez...

Just strap on a single light-weight backpack, take a an on-line course, and after two short check-out dives with your instructor, you are ready to dive on your own!

OK - who can smell Darwin lurking around the corner here?

Scary, very scary.

would you dive to 80 Meters on air, NO, so why dive deeper than 10M with a minib, these are great for what they are designed for. shallow water and pool diving

Back
Top Bottom