Have Y'all Noticed Hurricane Rita Heading Your Way...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you for all the prayers. It's still raining hard here, but we never lost power.

I talked to Dee this morning...she said they're still fine and have just been relaxing the last two days (lazying around is how she called it -- LOL). She said to tell everyone HI.

We lost power for most of yesterday and all night until 6 am this morning. But, now the skies are clear blue and you would never know what yesterday was like. Texas weather!

Nothing happened here. We had some stiff gusts from time to time, but nary a drop of rain. It reached the low 90s yesterday and the high 90s today, and will probably stay in the 90s for at least the first part of this week. I don't know WHAT we have to do to get it to rain! :confused:

ScubaTexan:
Nothing happened here. We had some stiff gusts from time to time, but nary a drop of rain. It reached the low 90s yesterday and the high 90s today, and will probably stay in the 90s for at least the first part of this week. I don't know WHAT we have to do to get it to rain! :confused:
Sounds like the High Pressure system that's causing your drought is what save Houston from a hit.

It'll seem cool enough there when you get back from Vegas. :D

ScubaTexan:

Hey...we tried to bring some of it with us! :D We actually had some rain here in Cumby but not enough to count for much. Mainly just made everything steamy.

We'll be going home tomorrow, sure hope everyone leaves before we do!

Dee:
CUMBY!?? Cumby as in on I-30, between Greenville and Sulphur Springs, Cumby?

If so, you've been 30 mins from me...heck I woulda had you over for hot chocolate or Jose' Cuervo...
:11:
Foo

ScubaTexan:

Finished out my OW class Sat. and Sun. at Lake Travis. Vis was UGHHH [3'-5'] due to it being a bit windy Saturday [Windy Pt. really was!]. Sunday - The high was 108, today 107 - - Isn't it supposed to be Fall???

That said - I am sincerely happy if this high pressure system spared our coastal friends and sad for the devestation revisiting Louisiana.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom