Have Regulator and Passport-Will Travel!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I live in south Florida (famous Goliath Grouper area-Jupiter!) and am always searching the internet for dive clubs and group travel trips. Hopefully this "board" will be a great place to find trips! I'm a solo diver, or buddy-less is more correct, and I love to travel, especially the pacific region.
Anyone with questions about Palm Beach Florida diving, feel free to ask-I may be able to help.
Debi

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor.....

Hello Debi! I hope to make it out to the gulf one day to do some diving, may just have to hit you up for some information. Take care and safe diving!

Welcome! I'm seriously jealous of your location!

Hello Debi, I dive solo also. I am in Ontario, CA where I dive in Georgian Bay. Touted as the best fresh water diving anywhere. Looking at heading South in Sept. Was thinking Keys possibly....suggestions in your area? Want to save Cozumel for Jan / Feb......

Welcome!
Getting to Florida in a few weeks, but keeping it to the Key Large area. Chances are so that sooner or later some diving in the Jupiter area will occur...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom