Have a Heart DRIS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife is 5’3 and 170 lbs.....XL fits her fine. You might be in luck.
My experience with a too big and too long legged Drysuit was really bad case of Fin popping off overinflated legs.
I hoped I could get a medium, brand new fusion from DRIS, for $650, but no, that is not available today.
So i will either save up for medium, or lose 25 lbs, before that XS sells, whichever is faster!

My experience with a too big and too long legged Drysuit was really bad case of Fin popping off overinflated legs.
I hoped I could get a medium, brand new fusion from DRIS, for $650, but no, that is not available today.
So i will either save up for medium, or lose 25 lbs, before that XS sells, whichever is faster!
Luckily the material in the fusion is so different from the usual bi/trilaminate that too long legs have significantly less of an effect.

Sorry about that, like others said, we have some sizes that never sold, and they have to go as they aren't popular. We did have a SM/MD which would have been a good fit for you, but it's sold already unfortunately.

We have other used suits, or suits we can make a deal on if you wanted to call us at 815-267-8400 we are always here to help!

I just bought a non-used xl fusion tech DryCore.
Can you tell me between which year it could have been made. It is the model with tribal on the back and shoulder. I paid 400$ on eBay... probably a good deal ?

Back
Top Bottom