Has anyone seen Borat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic:
I did wonder if he had to get permission to use the scenes he filmed.

They signed waivers prior to filming. They knew what they were getting into...

ScubaTexan:
They signed waivers prior to filming. They knew what they were getting into...
They are claiming they were to drunk to understand what they were signing.

JeffG:
They are claiming they were to drunk to understand what they were signing.

Too bad....inebriation is no excuse. :eyebrow:

ScubaTexan:
Too bad....inebriation is no excuse. :eyebrow:
Thats true, I tried that one with my first marrage.
Buying this one the day it comes out.

OMG---anybody that likes this movie is a sick puppy! WC, Andy---both of you. We rented it and watched it last night. Sick, sick, sick. Ugh.

I had my son's friends in the car and they TRIED to talk me out of it...they got all serious and quiet and were glancing at each other like "somebody WARN Michael's MOM!!)

Finally one boy said "I don't think you would like it...there are a lot of naked people running around"

The wrestling scene will give me nightmares. Moral of story: Listen to your children.

I saw it with my teenagers and we all loved it. We rated it Niiiiice!

I didn't even find the previews funny, and those usually show the the best parts.

i didnt like it.... it had its genuienly funny moments but that was overwhelmed with embarrassed laughter

that poor older jewish couple that ran the B&B. they welcomed Borat and co into their homes in genuine kindness only to be called names and made fun off... thats not funny in my book

for me - Dodge Ball is funny... remember, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

almitywife:
that poor older jewish couple that ran the B&B. they welcomed Borat and co into their homes in genuine kindness only to be called names and made fun off... thats not funny in my book

Sasha Cohen is jewish. He wasn't making fun of jews. He was making fun of anti-Semites. I'd guess the older jewish couple thought it was funny once they were let in on the joke. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom