Has anyone seen Borat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet:
Every year we have a big conference for our franchisees. My boss and I were talking about Borat and wondering what would have happened if they had barged into our conference while they were fighting naked. That would have been a hoot.:rofl3:

:w-t-f: :11doh: :D :rofl3:

like I said...you are all sick-os. Those guys wrestling, that was too much for me. how can I get that off my hard drive!!??

I cringed the whole movie. I'm with Almity, it had a mean edge. I saw the first part of Reno 911, that was way funnier to me.

But, I got to see 300 last night, so I am all happy now. Whew...can't wait to see it again.

I still think it was a funny movie. I don't think the film was anti-Semitic at all. He was making fun of anti-Semites, and being Jewish I got a kick out of. Though I could have done without the nude wrestling or at least shortened it up, it kind of grossed me out.

part of Borat's thing is to do things people are uncomfortable with

male nude wresting in America is about as uncomfortable as it gets

when you get uncomfortable, "the joke" is on you :wink:

yea, I don't like jokes on me.

I am too prissy for the bag scene.

catherine96821:
like I said...you are all sick-os. Those guys wrestling, that was too much for me. how can I get that off my hard drive!!??

I cringed the whole movie. I'm with Almity, it had a mean edge. I saw the first part of Reno 911, that was way funnier to me.

But, I got to see 300 last night, so I am all happy now. Whew...can't wait to see it again.

I'm not the sicko. Fairy is :D :D :D :D :D

Fairybasslet, I was looking at your profile thinking "Hmm, those two guys look a little bit familiar". Then I realized that they were John Chatterton and Richie Kohler! Where did you meet those two dudes at?

hahaha... yeah i did a double take too when i first saw that pic

:11doh: I thought it was her husband.

fairybasslet:
Did you see the outtakes on the DVD? How about the guy in the supermarket and the cheese aisle.:rofl3:

How about the Kazakstanian version of Bay Watch?!? :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom