Has Anyone Cut Force Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ezglyder

Registered
Reaction score
I want to modify my Force Fins by cutting a hole in the foot pocket over a place on my foot that gets sore after several days of multiple dive. I need some input about how to do it( tools, technique, etc). I really appreciate any help I can get.

Did you try the Force Fins forum? Those guys are pretty helpful. I've heard of people marking the fins and sending them to Force Fins to make the cut, but I haven't read about how they did it.

Thanks for the input sambolino44. I see from the pic that we have the same fins. I posted in the FF forum and you are right, they are a very helpful and supportive group of folks. I have a good bit of experience with hard plastics so I'm going to make the cut myself. With a little luck, it should turn out OK. I'll post when I've finished and let you know the outcome. Thanks Again.......

Made the cuts today and all went well. The material is easy to work with, another FF plus. Looks good and fells good on the foot. Tomorrow is the test run at the pool.
Dive Safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom