Harvey's TREX 7 mm Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tw1502

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello, I'm considering the purchase of a Harvey's dry suit (TREX 7mm), recommended by my LDS. The owner has used his for 10 years and this seem's like a good suit, somewhat bulky but seems like it would do the job nicely (New England Diving) in the $1,800 range with latex seals (doesn't include new fins etc :). Has anyone had any experience with Harvey's - pros / cons, their web site doesn't seem that current? Thanks, Ted

I do not mean any disrespect, I am aware of the company and name, but are they still in business? I do a lot of diving here in the NE and I haven't seen a Harvey's wetsuit or drysuit in years. I am not a fan of 7mm or any neoprene drysuits and if you do the searches on this topic you'll see why. I believe most popular these days are the Trilaminate ones. If you do want neoprene then I would look at the Bare XCD2 Tech. PM me if you are interested, there are great deals on them at the moment.

My GF has a Harveys full custom 7mm wetsuit and it is one nice suit. Not cheap but fits her well. We just put pockets on it for her. Harvey's is not that popular around here but I know a couple people who have their wetsuits. Never saw a drysuit though from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom