Harbour Master closed the port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rainy today but still pleasant for diving. Stayed close and dove Villa Blanca and then paradise.

Paradise was dive #100 for me. Had fun looking for creatures in the sand before the reef. Found skates and seahorses. The reef had a teeny tiny drumfish and hugely huge crabs.

Haven't seen paradise reef in the daylight since our first visit here so it was a nice change of pace.

Pedro said you got some photos! I would love for you to share them on our facebook page :) Or you can send them to me and I will create a gallery for you with your name on them :)

So that's 5 seahorses in two days? He said there were two on Tunich yesterday, and 3 today! Also Eagle Rays yesterday :) It's a little "misty" haha, but it doesn't rain underwater :)

Would love to post some photos when I get back since I am operating on my phone right now.

Saw so many turtles on Cedral that I lost count. Plus 2 giant spotted eagle rays and a moray about 8-10 ft long that just came out of nowhere and swam right below me.

Oh and Cathedral made a nice first dive too.

Wow, stellar dive !! Cozumel never ceases to deliver fantastic dives.....

Saw so many turtles on Cedral that I lost count. Plus 2 giant spotted eagle rays and a moray about 8-10 ft long that just came out of nowhere and swam right below me.

It's a funny time of year for weather.

High for Cozumel Thursday: 79F

High for Lubbock Thursday: 84F - but then the front hits.

Don,

Last night was downright COLD here - haha! I was at the track running and even working out I was in long sleeved running shirt and long running pants! Today is gorgeous once the rain stopped :)

Looks like Lubbock is still 2 degrees warmer than Coz, according to W-Underground anyway, but y'all will beat us by 20 tomorrow. Brr! It's a trough from the west tho - shouldn't bother y'all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom