Happy holiday diving in SE FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For your 2nd dive, your boat was on the same reef line as us but a mile to the north. That was the same reef I saw the baby 6 foot tiger on Thursday. It was fantastic conditions with 100ft of vis and about a 2 knot current to easily push you along. We did really well on bugs and lionfish. LOTS OF BOATS on the water!. Glad you guys had fun.

I've never seen a Tiger Shark, hope to. Maybe on my next visit later this month, will be spending some time in Jupiter

For your 2nd dive, your boat was on the same reef line as us but a mile to the north. That was the same reef I saw the baby 6 foot tiger on Thursday. It was fantastic conditions with 100ft of vis and about a 2 knot current to easily push you along. We did really well on bugs and lionfish. LOTS OF BOATS on the water!. Glad you guys had fun.

Yes the vis was one for the record books that day, and the current was like gliding . . . Glad you got good eats! Didn't see any lionfish on either of our dives so you are doing a good job!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom