Happy Halloween!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Anyone got any scary plans tonight?
:ghost:
I am handing out candy tonight, but I am going to dress up.
I am still debating though....which should I go as --
a diver or a hockey player??:diver: or :shiner: ?

Amber

If you do the diver, will you be too hot?

Nothing spooky but answering the door for me.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Go as a scuba diving hockey player.

My scary plans consist of going to the mall to buy my niece a present.

Check out the pumpkin I carved for Halloween. It is suppsoed to be two cave divers.

http://www.cavediver.net/pictures/pumpkin 1.jpg

I hope the link works.

Thanks! Nope, I didn't do it underwater, but I was drinking water and it was raining, if that counts! LOL!

Working:boom:

planning on being a princess for the first 5 hours then I go back to being the queen b****!

dj

Just keeping an eye on my teenagers just in case they get any funny ideas .. :loopy:

Oh and delivering pizza.. that should be interesting on Halloween.. lol

You're a scuba diver all the time.
I'm dressed as a witch today. I have a long gray and purple wig on that reaches down by back.
I'm also wearing black slacks and a purple top to match. Black lip stick too, of course.
I actually plan on meeting some friends for lunch in two hours looking like this.
I'm must be crazy! But you all knew that already.
Have fun and eat lots of candy!

I didn't think of it in time for this year but maybe next year we can have a pumpkin carving dive theme. Everyone can carve their dive related pumpkins and post pictures of them.

Nice pumpkin! That looks really cool. I wish I could carve that well. Anyway, I decided to be the hockey player. I'm gonna put makeup on and make it look like I have a black eye and try to find something that will black out a tooth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom