Happy Birthday Wardic/Eric!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Eric,
Feliz Compleanos :bday: :balloon :partytime :hb2: :thumb:
David

wardric:
well, I did 3 nice dives during the day and when I got back, I had a surprise party from the family. Kids made me a nice big cake :) I'll show a picture of the cake later

sounds like a BONZER day!!!!

JeffG:
Started before the trip.

Yup ... auto-rotation :wink:

riguerin:
Yup ... auto-rotation :wink:

LOL...I'm with you guys...:)

Happy B-day Eric!, sorry you had to see pics of me before my morning coffee...:coffee:

wardric:
well, I did 3 nice dives during the day and when I got back, I had a surprise party from the family. Kids made me a nice big cake :) I'll show a picture of the cake later

:hmmm: myabe I will swap kids with ya...my kids never fail to forget me every year. On second thought....hehehehhehe.

S'okay where's our pic??? Oh and are you married yet :wink: (think I may prod u until u are - Almity and myself :D )

i think he should get married - do we need a poll???

Almity, you know he is "coming of an age", lol, where he realizes what is important to him and to his loved ones. 29 is really something :wink: So maybe?!?!?!? I say we prod him over the holidays (when they have lots of sales on diamonds) at least until Valentines Day :D

A poll - Almity that is brilliant thinking! We can expand it to when, where, and how he does it. Maybe he can give us hints as to some special things to them, like a place or something!

Where is Catherine and Rick? I bet they have some good thoughts!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom