Happy Birthday Wardic/Eric!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin:
Happy Birthday Eric

BirthdaySign.jpg

Thanks Linda, nice work there. Maybe i'll get to like NC one day if I see more than I-95. I might do those nice wrecks one day, my new club goes there every year.

thanks again

wardric:
Thanks Jenny. Nice lobsters, did you save one for me? mmmmMMMMmmmmLobsteeeeers.

On the pic, are these the guys we dived with when I was in LBTS? I have the nice conch shell you found on my desk in front of me right now :)
Yeah, I believe so. We dived from Marvels to Howards, froze then waited forever for somebody to come down and pick us up. :) Cool beans!

Kayla:
Happy Birthday Eric!! I have my picture for you on my work computer.... So you will be getting it soon!! ((HUGS)) Have a great one!! :D

Thanks Kayla, I'll take the hugs :wink: but i'd be happy to see the famous picture on your work computer :)

joystershell:

Happy Birthday Eric! Bring down Sandra and the ankle biters for a Lobster Lovefest dinner, complete with Tim Tams from Almity for dessert. With Stu's hunting prowess, and Jenny's culinary skills, it's a treat that can't be beat.

Thanks Joyce, you're quite a bug hunter yourself :D Nice picture, looks like a nice treat :)

Neets:
Happy Birthday Wardie! Hope your having a great day! Ain't the Mrs special for arranging us all...Love the corn Jen, D_B by the sea, Scubajen with the bugs...NOW..Joy with the tim tams...:14:

HappyBirthdayWardie.jpg

Took your B'day pictures (the good ones are on my camera...so ones on phone will have to do) at the Sydney Richmond RAAF (Royal Australian Airforce) Airshow...yesterday...and accidently today...

Whoops...runway was opened whilst I was helping some friends re-pack items into a Neptune Bomber and DC3 and access to my car was closed...sat in F18, F111, crawled on the roof of a hercules and pressed a few buttons in the Captains seat...the guys are off the Iraq next week...interesting bunch...

NeetsandF111.jpg

Got to stay overnight with some friends in the Sargents quarters...after getting an all night security pass and police trying to find groundskeeper...enjoyed the $1 bourbons at the bar...ate with the airforce guys in the mess hall...and fed like a queen...shame about the 5km walk through the countryside to my car this morning, a run in with a cow and two large fences...just made it to work...make sure you visit us in Aust. soon! :D

MX5inPaddockatRAAF.jpg

Wow Neetsky :):):) I looooove those pics :D B-day wishes in a jet!!! and you're a hottie on that bomb :wink: I hope to see ya and Mrs A down under in the near future.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom