Happy Birthday Wardic/Eric!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stay tuned; I will be posting my picture later tonight, been really busy

photohikedive:
who is this eric guy?

someone wanted to say happy birthday to him,

from one hockey lover to another....

aa8.jpg

(of course she will kill me when she finds out I did this)

If you're still alive, you can say thanks to the person who wanted to say happy birthday to me :wink:

riguerin:
Wishing you a happy birthday, bro ! Be careful diving in that green water :wink:

ERIC_BDAY_0002x.jpg

ERIC_BDAY_0006x.jpg

ERIC_BDAY_0013x.jpg

héhé, thanks Bro, yeah, diving in the green box can be dangerous sometimes. Very nice of you. The funny thing is that my favorite lake is being infested with bacterias releasing toxins (blue-green algae) and I may see signs like that one more often in the furure :sad:

thanks again

Diver Dennis:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

I know I'm a bit warmer here than you but I hope you are having a great day from Ami and I in Bali!

IMG_4692.jpg

Thank you Dennis and Ami. looks like paradise over there. Enjoy it while I'm preparing for the snow here. (I'm not jealous... well maybe a little bit :wink::D)

Jamdiver:
Happy Birthday Eric!!

Wish you all the best on this special day dude with the honey and the ankle biters.
Cheers.....

P.S. Wish I could have taken a pic but I've been obscenely busy.

Cartman.jpg

Thanks Jam, my favorite Rasta man. I like the image :D but of all the people, I would have thought you would be the last to be too busy for a picture :11: :11: :11: What's happening with you Photoman??? :wink: Just kidding, keep studying and take care my friend :)

Hank49:
Oops, happy birthday Eric !! If you're not too old yet, you should sign up for DIR....just look what it did for Jeff.

That's why i'm afraid to go DIR :D:wink:
Is there an age limit to go DIR btw???

thanks Hank :D

mine :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom