Happy Birthday Orlando Eric

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

down4fun

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric !!!!!! :hb2: :nurse:

I am glad I met you and hope you have a great day!

PS: I wanted to make this real pretty with different font and colors but being computer challenged as I am I couldn't make it happen

Edit: fonts and colors added from somebody who also wishes Eric a Happy Birthday

It's Orlando(Port Fierce)Eric's birthday?!?!?!?! Where's the liquor tote? Where's the RUM?! I hope you have an excellent birthday (hopefully not working, are you?) and many more fabulous ones to come! Congrats on making it this far..............

Happy Birthday Buddy. Hope it is a good one, and I hope you got wet.

:jump:Happy Birthday Eric!!!!:jump:

It was very nice to meet you.
I hope you had an awesome birthday today (and got LOTS of presents too :wink:) :lilbunny:

Ooohhh he's another year older, is he any wiser??? :wink:

Happy birthday! Do we take it you went diving on this b'day? Or were you forced in to work?

THANK YOU!

Kim- Thank you for the posting... I enjoyed the presents you gave me.. and gave..and gave and gave...

Blondey - No Rum Totes.. i am working for my Bday.

Jenny - Thank you for the pretty colors and fonts.

MArvel- Thank you for the virtualBalOOns now whenever I see BallOOns I will think of you.

PennyPue- glad I met ya. I am also glad that you dropped that pig mug pic, gave the wrong impression. Now everyone can see you are a fit, attractive blonde. Although your tag line is very very scary.

Colin - Thanks.. Wouldn't want to give me a femur as a Bday present would ya?

Simon- Nope, defintley not wiser at all. And yes I worked!

Did I miss anyone? - - -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom