Happy Birthday Jetfixer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie

be happy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Happy Birthday, Old Man!!​
:bday:

How's life in South America?

Do you know how tempted I am to post that picture taken at that Wrinkle's dive? :mooner:

Happy birthday. Hope it is a happy one for you. No one who actively dives is "old" (at least I hope that's true).

Happy Birthday Todd!!!!

I figured since I got Rick Hooter's girls for his birthday, I should do the same for you!! :wink:

hootersGirls.jpg

You can thank me in June!! :D Have a great day wherever you are!

Happy Birthday, Todd!!! :party2:

I hope you're having fun where ever in the world you guys are now! Apparently, that might be in South America, but I know that sometimes you guys move quickly. :wink:

Christian

Happy B-Day, Todd !

Jen, you're evil :laughing:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Happy Birthday Todd!!!!

I figured since I got Rick Hooter's girls for his birthday, I should do the same for you!! :wink:

hootersGirls.jpg

You can thank me in June!! :D Have a great day wherever you are!

:rofl3:

Thanks everyone! Even you, Jen! Those are some ugly girls :shakehead

I was supposed to be in Brazil but have been delayed a couple weeks. Thankfully I will be home tonight to celebrate!

Ann Marie, I can't think of a clever comeback. I am officially old! So I will just give you one of these :mooner: :10: Gonna miss seeing you and Jamie tonight.

:bday:

Happy Birthday Todd! You are finally over the hill!

With the rest of us.

Do you know how tempted I am to post that picture taken at that Wrinkle's dive? :mooner: [/CENTER][/QUOTE]

:useless:

:no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom