Happy Birthday FairyBasslet!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hang in there girl...you'll certainly have lots of opportunity to recover at the Happy Hour Saturday! :beer: :popcorn::beer: (Ok so you probably won't have popcorn...but I know you'll have :beer:!)

I just wish I could be there with you all! I was REALLY trying to sneak up and surprise everyone but just as you have teen issues I have family related health issues so they are taking precedence this weekend. :(

So I'll get someone to buy you a drink as a belated b-day gift from me! :D

Wreck Wench:
Hang in there girl...you'll certainly have lots of opportunity to recover at the Happy Hour Saturday! :beer: :popcorn::beer: (Ok so you probably won't have popcorn...but I know you'll have :beer:!)

I just wish I could be there with you all! I was REALLY trying to sneak up and surprise everyone but just as you have teen issues I have family related health issues so they are taking precedence this weekend. :(

So I'll get someone to buy you a drink as a belated b-day gift from me! :D
Thanks Kam. Sorry you can't make. Hope everything works out for you. So far so good for the teen-monster.

Happy, happy birthday baby... though you've found somebody nude. Hmmm... deja vu or what?

drbill:
Happy, happy birthday baby... though you've found somebody nude. Hmmm... deja vu or what?
Looks that way. :rofl3: :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom