"Halloween" dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I should be able to make it (at least one of the days) . It is too far out to say what my schedule will be right now.

Swimming contest? I would definitely come in last unless you gave me at least 1/2 hour start and you were wearing 20 lbs of weight.

Sucking up the gas the fastest? That's me, hands down. :eek:ut:

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
do you want to have an underwater pumpkin carving contest? .

Ugg just thinking about the vis after that.................

Might look like someone performed the warhammer thingy!

Ugg

Mark

Ps I guess the bengals won again huh?

OK, we will clean the pumpkins out BEFORE we go underwater. Just do the carvning underH2O.

it would be best to pre clean the pumpkins. Also I was wondering; do pumpkins float or sink?

They float (I think) that is half the fun...trying to keep it down while you are working on it.

Chad

OK guys, After you clean your jack'o'lantern out place a 2-4 lb. lead weight in eat and it will stay underwater.

I guess we're all dressing up as scuba divers for Halloween?

I'll try to make this dive too. One thing...at what depth are we going to carve the pumpkins? We could make it interesting; we could either do it on the bottom, or do it while maintaining bouyancy at a particular depth.

Well, you will need some leverage to carve a pumpking so we will be on a platform or a rocky part of the bottom.
Innerspace will probably give a prize away for the pumpkin voted BEST OF SHOW.

Hey Phil,

I am interested in joining the group for the festivities but I am not sure what my schedule will be yet come October. What is the latest timeframe you will need to have a confirmation?

famous phrase at Bunker Hill? You know the one about holding fire until you see the whites of their eyes. Well when we see the whites of your eyes we'll have all the confirmation we need that you are indeed present. Know what I mean Vern?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom