"Halloween" dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Let me know your preferred location for this.

Falling Rock, Cerulean Springs, or Laurel Lake.

I wonder what the Ky Pirahna would be like if we did UW pumpkin carving? :D

I vote for Falling Rock...then we can have one of those gigantic bonfires to keep warm!!!

Cindy
:bounce:

I am open but part of it will be dependent on if which quarry is open in Oct. I am not sure when they shut down for the year.

Chad

on the closing dates for the quarries tomorrow. CTurtle makes a good point about a bonfire.

Halloween is on a Thursday, what day are you guys diving? Will Joe be open? I'll call him right now.

I just got off the phone with Joe Clark. He is closing Sun. Oct. 27 unless there is a large number of people that will dive the next weekend.

I can dive the 27th but I have a prior commitment for the 26th. Its not carved in stone at this point but its one of those things that I would be better off if I went to if it happens.

I say we set it up for the 26th & 27th.

No problem, do you want to have an underwater pumpkin carving contest? Maybe I can come up with a nice prize for the winner or winners...

interesting. I'm open to other suggestion as well for fun and games.

We could see who can swim around the quarry fastest or who can run out of air first, just kidding.

Joe is going to get some wood piled up for us, for the bonfire on Sept. 14.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom