Hallo from San Antonio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey that sounds awesome call me when you get here or email me at jessica.adams@sbcglobal.net

See you

Jess

QUOTE=1RUSTYRIG]Hey Jesse-

My wife and I are getting ready to relocate to San Antonio from California in the first week of June...Would be glad to look you up and go diving! We are both anxious to see what the gulf has to offer as well as the lakes in the area.

If you are going to Cancun in May watch for the Jelly Fish...they are blooming then and it can be a little difficult getting into the water (look before you leap).

Make sure you take a ride out to Cozumel and do the Santa Rosa wall. It is quite an experience to kick over the top and look straight down 3000+ feet :D

Good Luck!
Kevin

P.S.
Maryland to San Antonio...Are you military?[/QUOTE]

jesse03:
Hey that sounds awesome call me when you get here or email me at jessica.adams@sbcglobal.net

See you

Jess

QUOTE=1RUSTYRIG]Hey Jesse-

My wife and I are getting ready to relocate to San Antonio from California in the first week of June...Would be glad to look you up and go diving! We are both anxious to see what the gulf has to offer as well as the lakes in the area.

If you are going to Cancun in May watch for the Jelly Fish...they are blooming then and it can be a little difficult getting into the water (look before you leap).

Make sure you take a ride out to Cozumel and do the Santa Rosa wall. It is quite an experience to kick over the top and look straight down 3000+ feet :D

Good Luck!
Kevin

P.S.
Maryland to San Antonio...Are you military?
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Board!!

Jessica,

I'm from Houston, but was in San Antonio this weekend for my sister's graduation ceremony at Saint Mary's University. I dive in Austin all the time, and also spend a lot of time at our family's property near Weimar, in between Houston and San Antonio. If you and your husband ever want to meet someplace for a dive, please let me know.

Also, I'll second the recommendation that you join the Texas Swamp Diver's group on this board - we are good about asking for ideas and announcing times and locations of get-togethers. So far this season, most of the diving seems to have taken place at Clear Springs SCUBA Park in Terrell, TX - it's been warmer and lots more clear than Lake Travis in Austin, which is still turning over.

James

Hey, if your looking for a dive buddy, check out Duggan Diving. They have night dives every Thursday and its a great way to meet people. That's how I met all my dive buddies when I was down there.

John Duggan's shop is in Universal City, and easy to find.

They dive the local (spring fed) rivers during the winter, and move to the lakes when the lakes warm up in the summer. Lots of diving going on most weekends as well - lots of nice people to dive with.

Welcome to SB! Threre are always Texans ready to go diving. Just post on this message board (Texas Swamp Divers) and you will be amazed on how many of us jump at the chance to get wet. Safe Diving!

Back
Top Bottom