halcyon worth the price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will make the buckle and D-ring change...you can't see it since the light head is black, but I do have the light head secured with the rubber tubing.

It ain't a scout, but it is staying until it breaks or I can donate it to my girlfriend's rig and get myself another.. :D

Can't wait to get wet on Monday...will post a report.

Looks fine Eric...
Shoulder D-rings should be about collar bone level...
You will be clipping things off and on to the right one...
And the deco bottle attaches to the left...
They will square you away in the DIRF...
You gotta leave something for them to ding you about :wink:

BTW make sure when your inflator hose goes through the inner tube loops on the corrogated hose but then outside of the bungee before attaching to the inflator. The corrogated hose is inside the bungee (which should be loose enough for your to raise your inflator to dump.) They will teach you horizontal trim in the DIRF and you really don't have to raise the hose very hight to dump... you'll see.

When Shane gets here with the camera I'll take a picture of mine and post it for you.

Originally posted by Uncle Pug
Oh boy! Am I thankful that I live in the PNW... and I won't even tell you what I'm going to do tonight!

BTW... that Octopus on the cover shot......

Cute little fella... :wink:
Shane & I spotted one out in the open last night...
While we were flanked by a herd of ratfish...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom