Halcyon Regs. Are They Worth It?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What others said. Halcyon is basically a rebranded Scubapro. Atomic regs are good but not for deco as most of them are up to 40% O2 only. Hog is a good bang for the buck but heavy.

Atomic regs are good but not for deco as most of them are up to 40% O2 only.

Atomic makes the M1 for technical diving use and it is 80% O2 compatible out of the box.

Atomic makes the M1 for technical diving use and it is 80% O2 compatible out of the box.
Yes, that's the only one out of 5? 6?

Also still not good for 100%

What others said. Halcyon is basically a rebranded Scubapro. Atomic regs are good but not for deco as most of them are up to 40% O2 only. Hog is a good bang for the buck but heavy.

HOG is heavy? LMAO He's talking about diving doubles :rofl3:

I don't know how you dive, but I don't hold the doubles with my mouth.
You think the 2nd stage is heavy? Short of a dilettante's titanium second, I'd love to see some weight differences then. Submerged I can't believe there is more than 1 oz

Thanks for the input from all of you. I have a few weeks before I pick up new regs, so I will spend that time researching here and with other sources.

I came across Dive Rite regs on LeisurePro.com for $289 after 9 pm. During the day, it's higher for some reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom