Haigh Sunday Quarry August 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Screw large bodies of water, I wanna go to the quarry! I don't know what I'll bring, but it'll probably be nothing cause I'm broke.

What's this I hear about the Hammond Marina??

Drysuit is arriving tomorrow, hope I can get some pool time at the LDS to leak & fit test it.

I'll come Sunday, can't say if I'll dive wet or dry... depends on how patient you guys will be with someone just learning the ropes in a drysuit...

Hi Bob, we have all the time in the world if you want to dive with us so you can get used to your drysuit. I have had mine for about 5 - 6 weeks and everyone has been great so far.

Send me a pm if you are going to come. I can give you my phone number so you can find us when you get there.

Hi Bob, we have all the time in the world if you want to dive with us so you can get used to your drysuit. I have had mine for about 5 - 6 weeks and everyone has been great so far.

Send me a pm if you are going to come. I can give you my phone number so you can find us when you get there.

FWIW, "TheScubaBOB" was formerly known as "kyphur" around here! I'll be able to find the group.

I keep forgetting about that name change...

FWIW, "TheScubaBOB" was formerly known as "kyphur" around here! I'll be able to find the group.

I keep forgetting about that name change...

Oooh, the mystery. The intrigue, the name change that I did not know about. :rofl3: I thought we had another new guy around to laugh [-]at[/-] with! However, now that I know it is you, I have no patience to deal with you and your dry suit. If you cant dive the quarry for more than 60 minutes at 50 feet, I want nothing to do with you. :D

:joke:See you this weekend. We are going to have a good time, as usual.:eek:k:

Hi guy s i am back from Calif in one piece.Count me in for Sunday at Haigh. I will bring hot dogs, bun s and potato salad. Now that i am use to Strong Surge and Strong Currents having been in the Pacific Ocean last Friday i hope i can handel the calm of the Quarry:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: BTW Scuba Bob did not get sea sick out on the Ocean:D Looking forward to diving with everyone on Sunday.

Hey Joe, I plan on getting to the quarry around 8 and am planning on finding a few tables just south of the pavilion and changing rooms. You know that those pink fins are so easy to spot.

I am looking forward to the day and the dives.

Hey Joe, I plan on getting to the quarry around 8 and am planning on finding a few tables just south of the pavilion and changing rooms. You know that those pink fins are so easy to spot.

I am looking forward to the day and the dives.

Ok see you there at 8am Sunday. BTW i got those bussiness cards and brochure for you from the charter dive boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom