Haigh Sunday Quarry August 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking to dive at Haigh on Sunday August 30th with all my local diving friends that I met this year. SantafeJoe will be be back from California and was hoping to hook up again on this day so please let me know if you can make it.

We can do a BBQ again where everybody brings something to for yourself and a little extra to share with the rest.

So how is going to come to Haigh on August 30th? And what will you bring?

Since it is my thread, I will start:

Luckydays - Charcoal, Strawberries, Hamburgers, Buns, Cheese, Ketchup, Mustard

I might be able to make it....I'll have to check the on-call schedule for next weekend....but put me down and maybe the wife for possibles....

Thanks for the invite. Right now it looks like I'm probably not going to make it, but that may change. Right now it looks like we might have some classes there Saturday and if so, I won't be able to make it Sunday. IF I can make it Sunday, I wouldn't be able to get there until noon at the earliest - so then it would depend on how long people are thinking of staying.

Hi Rob :wavey: I hope you can make it on Sunday. I have no problems staying throughout the day and into the evening. Plus I think we are going to have a good crowd out so there will be lots of people to dive with. If your classes get canceled on Saturday, a few of us are going to go to the Hammond Marina during the day for diving and bbq. I am going to post a thread to see if others want to join on the dive as well.

So, I hope you can make it either Saturday or Sunday. We need to dive together, it has been a while.

I'm out for sure. :shakehead: I was thinking I could make it until I remembered this Sunday I have a picnic for work. Bummer because I was looking forward to diving with the group again.

And he is bringing food. HA, see what you are missing out. But work picnics are important also.

Are you coming to the beach on Saturday instead though? If you missed diving with us, this would be a perfect way to get back in the swing of things. (I might even consider bringing enough food for tacos again - yum, yum)

If I'm not doing class stuff at Haigh, I'll be there. I don't know what the shop has scheduled for Saturday yet. I'll stop by there tomorrow, talk to Joe and find out.

Back
Top Bottom