Haigh now open on Weekdays 2010, lets dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to all of you mid week Haigh divers out there.
With the start of May 2010 the Haigh will be open for us to enjoy.
Who is up for a mid week dive this coming week ? (May 5th or 6th)
I can go either Wednesday or Thursday. Would like to get there at about 8am , and get in 2 to 3 dives.
Any takers ?

Jim Breslin

Is it something I said ?

No takers for diving this week ?

Help, I need to go diving. Its been 5 weeks since my last dive, I may not survive if I don't go soon.

Jim Breslin

Wish I could make it on a weekday, but I will be there this Saturday. Anyone else?

Jim,
I find out this afternoon what my fate is for our work schedule....if we go back to days and afternoons then I would be up for some weekday diving in the morning on the weeks that i have to work afternoons....I'll let you know....but I don't think that I'll make it this week.

I think I can be there on Thursday Jim if you want to go. I cant get there until 10 or so though. Let me know.

Otherwise I can go next week (either wed or thurs) for sure.

90% likely I can do next week.

Is Haigh renting tanks during the week?

Tina is there and she has tanks available. I might even bring a spare or two down so you would not have to pay the rental fee if we can get a day planned.

Works for me....I think this year we are going to get a couple of tanks....

When our schedule goes back it will be every other week I'll be on nights...just waiting to find out if it is 3-11 or 7p-3a....

<ok....hijack over>

While you're talking about tanks... I'm not sure if everyone is aware they have a new fill policy. If your tank is marked for nitrox they will only fill it with nitrox. (No air in a nitrox labeled tank), I learned this yesterday when I tried to get an airfill in a tank with a nitrox sticker on it.

While you're talking about tanks... I'm not sure if everyone is aware they have a new fill policy. If your tank is marked for nitrox they will only fill it with nitrox. (No air in a nitrox labeled tank), I learned this yesterday when I tried to get an airfill in a tank with a nitrox sticker on it.

shouldn't it be up to the person diving the tank what is put in their tank????

Back
Top Bottom