Haigh now open on Weekdays 2010, lets dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a trick bag that some people (including myself) have pretty strong emotions about. I had a pretty lengthy conversation with Tina and her son about it and they feel they need to do it to reduce their liability. I think it's not necessary, but in the end it's their quarry and they can do whatever they want.

Luckily where I get my fills (Elmer's) doesn't require tanks to be stickered so I'm just taking the nitrox stickers off and I'll get my nitrox from Elmer's only.

Last edited:
I will not be able to do any mid week dives until June... once June rolls around, if I don't have any plans I can go diving! :)

Looking forward to it Jim.

Jendra a few of us meet up at haigh during the week quite often. Keep an eye out and one of us will post a thread about it and if you can make it, please join us.

Update !!!!

Looks as if we have a few other divers going out with us Barb.
Rob is in, Dale may be in, Diana may be in, still waiting on Chris.

See you Thursday,
Jim

That is fantastic Jim. Cant wait to see everybody and get a few dives in.

:hijack:

Can one of you post a range of temps observed during your dives ?

I know that the quarry website lists temps, but I've found them to be soemwhat .... umm, well, uhh, you know .... off!

I now return you to your previous thread topic!

I was told that the shallow side at Haigh is around 50-52 from this past weekend. Deeper side is probably around 43-45.

Come out and join us. It will be fun. Or get a dry suit so the water temps become relative. :D

I came across this current diving conditions site..and think it would be a great resource if more people/divers would use it...

About Us

Just great!! Another diving related website for me to compulsively visit on a daily basis (ok, maybe hourly) ….. :wink:

Thanks, I really will check it out!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom