Haigh now open on Weekdays 2010, lets dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds good to me. Not sure if I can do it every week but I should have no problem most of the time.

Woo hoo! Regular dive dates with some great buddies :cheers:

Now hopefully Thursday's thunderstorms will hold off. I'll have to talk to the boss! :blessing:

What time you want to start, Jim? Want to try last week's first dive with hopefully different results?

The class I had sceduled for Thursday Morning at Lake Strode in Canton was cancelled, so I'm game for Thursday! You think 9 am or so?

I might also be there with scubainchicago on thursday. I didn't get the tanks filled today like I wanted but I think we're still on. Probably around 10am

Can't make it thursday....gotta work a 12 this week....7p to 7a....yes you can all be jealous of my schedule....hahaha

As an FYI, if its going to rain (with lightning) as predicted, I most likely wont be driving to Haigh for tomorrows dive. Sorry. Lets hope the weather man is a wrong.

I was thinking the same. The weather forecast says 90% chance of thunderstorms. Think I'm going to bail on tomorrow. Planning on next week.

Dan and I will be there friday now instead. Weather report looks good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom