Hai from the Netherlands!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerryj

New
Reaction score
Hey anybody..

I'm looking for some divingspot in they area of Malaysia or Bali. Can someone please give me some tips? Especially tips about spots with lots of shark would be great!

Hoi Jerry,

welcome to your newfound addiction! :)

Here’s the itinerary for your ScubaBoard journey: A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums.

It would be nice if you’d fill out your Public Profile (and Dive Info) on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Don’t forget to add a Profile Pic. If you’re not in a particular creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration. :wink:

For local info and/or (future) buddies, just follow the path or have fun along the way by clicking on any of the given links: ScubaBoard.Com > Regional Travel & Dive Clubs > Asia > General Asia.

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

This message brought to you by GreetBot R/3

Thanks!! I think I filled out my personal profile now,

Greetz,

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Welcome SCB

I recommended Sipadan Malaysia, you can stay in Mabul or Kapalai Malaysia. I work in Sipadan couple of month year 2004.
Sipadan a lot Barracuda, big School of Jet, Big school Bumphead, Manta Ray, Hammerhead Shark and Tuttle paradise and Mabul, Kapalai macro stuff.

Hope would help you

Cheer
Jason:D

jerryj:
Hey anybody..

I'm looking for some divingspot in they area of Malaysia or Bali. Can someone please give me some tips? Especially tips about spots with lots of shark would be great!

Good to have you join us...

Try our geographic forums and our Search feature.

:cowboy: don

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Jason,

Thanks a lot for the tips!! I will look on the internet for some info according to your tips. Great!!

Greetz,

Jerry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom