Habitat Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Haven't been to Habitat Curacao this year but have heard rumblings that things have changed. Want to know before booking. Anyone been there lately?

What specifically have you heard changed?

(I was there last August, no problems then.)

There were some changes in corporate structure & personnel, but nothing that will adversely impact upon the diver.

Go & enjoy.

DocVikingo

My wife and I stayed there two years ago and enjoyed it. There is no night life, for that stay elsewhere. If you want diving or to take courses I would recommend it. We finished our Advanced Open Water courses there. A good distance from town as well. Other than diving not much else to do but then again that is what we went for. Food is OK, not great but you are a captive audience unless you get a cab.

Kev

I was looking to book a trip some time in May and read somewhere (bad memory huh?) some complaints about the Dive operation. I didn't want to get there and be captive for a week. Narrowed the trip down to Habitat or Provo. Thanks for your input and help.

Hi

My wife and I spent a week there three weeks ago. No real problems. New dive operation called Easy Divers that changed while we were there, new manager arrived the day we left. The house reef was fascinating, lots of little fish,eels and cleaning stations.

We would go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom