Gull Diving Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, 6 years ago.:D
I live in Japan and am happy to help if I can. Let me know.

---------- Post added March 25th, 2014 at 10:39 PM ----------

Oops just noticed japan-diver is a dealer and has offered assistance. Cool.

double oops, oh well offer is extended to mancub...

My first successful Gull fin purchase was also through another Scubaboard member after months contacting commercial suppliers in Japan who wouldn't respond to western buyers.

In my experience, two reliable commercial retail sources of Gull fins for western purchasers are Marinetone of Hong Kong and CanAm Underwater Hockey Gear:
Fins | - Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears
Fins & Fin Keepers
Both shipped quicker than many online diving equipment retailers here in the UK. Marinetone has much the larger range of Gull fins, stocking Gull Barracudas in medium and large in all three colours (black, orange, white) at 2980 Hong Kong Dollars, which converts in your case to approximately 420 Australian Dollars.

My first successful Gull fin purchase was also through another Scubaboard member after months contacting commercial suppliers in Japan who wouldn't respond to western buyers.

In my experience, two reliable commercial retail sources of Gull fins for western purchasers are Marinetone of Hong Kong and CanAm Underwater Hockey Gear:
Fins | - Marinetone Scuba Diving Gears
Fins & Fin Keepers
Both shipped quicker than many online diving equipment retailers here in the UK. Marinetone has much the larger range of Gull fins, stocking Gull Barracudas in medium and large in all three colours (black, orange, white) at 2980 Hong Kong Dollars, which converts in your case to approximately 420 Australian Dollars.

I imagine language was the problem. Not many people in Japan speak English. I've encountered this many times. Like I said I'm happy to help anyone who wants Japan only gear. Using EMS freight charges are quite reasonable. If you search around you can always find much cheaper prices than are advertised by dealers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom