Gulf Shores Water Conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
Looks flat this morning. How's the clarity? Last weekend it looked like chocolate milk. Too cold for cocoa:D
Worked at Silver Beach (Orange Beach)this morning most of the time spent beach side and the water had awesome dive wrote all over it. If I would have had my gear along with me I would still be there A small surf just lazily rolling up on the beach far and few between. A large pod of dolphins played all morning along the Beach with several little ones

Navarre Beach was uber clear yesterday.

Sunday is looking good for me, I've still yet to find anything good in Birmingham Sat night to keep me in town.

I wonder what the thickest wet suit Gary would have on his rental program? By the way Mat. I'm having a hard time lately getting away. If you stop by Underwater works would you ask them there turnaround time on a reg and BC yearly check. This time of year Chas may be backed up

snepdiver:
Hey SBM, the place to look for things to do is:
http://www.bwcitypaper.com/

I do not know of anything good myself. Do not get out much. Work and sleep.

Thanks for the link, phillmotrek99and02 linked me to the same place earlier. Didn't find anything that would be really interesting for me :(

mike_s:
wait a minute! you mean there is no HOOTERS in Birmingham?

2 in B'Ham and one in Pelham :D

tom wicker:
I wonder what the thickest wet suit Gary would have on his rental program? By the way Mat. I'm having a hard time lately getting away. If you stop by Underwater works would you ask them there turnaround time on a reg and BC yearly check. This time of year Chas may be backed up

I got mine serviced last month, brought it in one afternoon and picked it up the next. If Chas is working in the shop that day, he gets through them quickly and comprehensively - He repaired my BC back to new working order(I had broken a dump over the year and just ran with the remaining two dumps up until I got it serviced). My regs are breathing better than ever now. Just gotta make sure he's gonna be in the shop and that he's in town :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
Navarre Beach was uber clear yesterday.

Sunday is looking good for me, I've still yet to find anything good in Birmingham Sat night to keep me in town.

I'm in for Sunday. I'll likely be staying at the BW on the Beach Sat Nite.

5mil + 3mil shorty +2mil hooded vest + 3mil Hood + 3mil gloves + 3mil tall boots.

Yeah, you won't be moving much - LOL :D

paulwall:
I'm in for Sunday. I'll likely be staying at the BW on the Beach Sat Nite.

5mil + 3mil shorty +2mil hooded vest + 3mil Hood + 3mil gloves + 3mil tall boots.

I've traded my 5mil of bioprene for it.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom