Gulf Shores diving May 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for anyone that might be interested in doing a shore dive or two, three in the gulf shores area on May 12th (Not this saturday but next). I am coming down with the family and friends and thought I would use it to get some diving in. So is anyone interested or available?

Well unfortunately my boat isnot ready for the ocean as of yet. So I am kinda limited to a shore dive. I know Seayoda and SuperBugman dive the area often and I was hoping to catch up with that group for a shore dive.

Hey is anyone up for some shore diving in Gulf Shores this saturday?

Originally, I thought I would be out of town, but my buddy will be doing the Mothers Day thing(on Sat). I'd still like to be in FL for Saturday, but if I can't find a buddy, I'll be willing to dive locally early on Saturday.

Its not a commitment, but its something :p PM me and I'll shoot you my cell, call me Friday afternoon for more concrete plans :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom