Gulf Shores Beach Dive Tuesday 4-17-7 afternoon/night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone up for a beach dive Tuesday afternoon, prabably meet up around 6-6:30PM getting us in the water with a bit of light, but will become a night dive mid-dive. Depending on who's interested, I'm open for different locations. Whiskey Wreck would be easy enough, but the Paddlewheeler would be a possibility as well(if you've been there already). Looking to do one tank, less than 20' of water, water temps in the upper 60sF.

How's the vis out thatta way with the rain we got last weekend?

I'm definitely up for it, although my gear will still be wet, eww.

And why the heck is the paddlewheeler so dang secretive? I feel like I'm not in the club!

I can pick you up on my way down if it's convenient for you. I get 16 MPG by myself, or with 5 people + gear either way, so it's no sweat.

You are killing me with all this diving. I have been dry for what seems like and eternity. (8 days):D

ShagMan:
And why the heck is the paddlewheeler so dang secretive? I feel like I'm not in the club!
Its not really a secret just not well known .Keeps too many tourist away and the crowds down . A study of history and a bit of research will go a long way. :wink:

ShagMan:
Sounds good!

SBM, what say you?

I say lets dive the Whiskey Wreck, as for visibility? Its a lake out there right now, by tomorrow it should be pretty good(as long as the surf stays down).

I'll meet you guys down there as I might not go straight home.

panhandvr:
Its not really a secret just not well known .Keeps too many tourist away and the crowds down . A study of history and a bit of research will go a long way. :wink:

Yeah, keep the crowds down and keep the fish supply high. Nobody told me where it was, I spent two years speeding around in my little inflatable before I dove into the right spot.

Missdirected:
You are killing me with all this diving. I have been dry for what seems like and eternity. (8 days):D

Whats keeping you out the water?

SuPrBuGmAn:
Whats keeping you out the water?

High seas. Had to go to the east coast to dive last weekend. This weekend plans are set for here - keeping my fingers tightly crossed.

Ah well, can't do anything about that less you head for the springs(which is what we did this past Sunday).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom