Gulf Shores Beach Dive Tuesday 4-17-7 afternoon/night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah, so not really a site, so to speak, just some water behind the workplace.

I need to get out there sometime soon... I know of an area where a missing item can get caught up on in the same general area you speak of... The snags are where everything in the gulf ends up at :) Discarded items just roll around in the sand in our desert bottomed gulf until they find a nice little wreck to lay up on.

I can believe 40', I've seen the Whiskey with 50', once, 30' on another occassion, and 25' a couple times a year.

I'll be diving Gulf Shores tomorrow, hoping for your same luck in conditions.

That’s the place. It seems there are more fish hanging them bars than closer to town. None worth spearing but great to play with. I noticed a break in the bar I want to check out before long it may be hiding treasure out there. Well I have gear to wash and calls to make so I need to run. We need a 24 seven refill shop around here If I'm not to beat I might drop by tomorrow night.

The site I speak of tends to pick up different schooling fish than the Whiskey or Jetties, such as Lookdowns, scad, croaker, ect - you'll see them on the Paddlewheeler too though.

Shagman, Im out. Have to go put a GPS on the boat to get ready for snapper season opening weekend.

Still a go here - Surf report was rather disappointing... for surfers :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom